To Start Growing:
- Fill the potting mix level to 2-3 cm below the lip of the pot.
- Scatter seeds evenly on top of the potting mix. *Do not pour all the seeds at once.
- Use the mini shove to press the seeds gently into the potting mix.
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
- Pour water to the potting mix to keep it moist.
- Cover the pot with the plastic film until sprouting to maintain moisture and warmth for germination
- Water the microgreens everyday. To prevent overwatering, lift the upper plant pot and pour water into the bottom tray.
- After sprouting, it is recommended to put the microgreens under sun for 4 hours a day.
- Harvest the microgreens by scissors. (Ready for harvest in about 2 weeks.)